My wife and I have been coming to see Dr. Paul and Dr. Lauren for almost 2 years. They are awesome and we leave feeling great! Sarah and Vanessa give great massages too. Definitely give them a call if you are experiencing any pain.
I can’t recommend Dr. Paul Atti highly enough. Far and away the best chiropractic experience I’ve had in my lifetime, and I’ve had plenty. He’s not your typical twist and crack chiropractor.
In addition to that, here’s what I like.
1. Unlike other chiropractors I’ve been treated by, Dr. Atti’s goal is to resolve the problem and eventually part ways when you’re back to good health. He’s not trying to create more problems and make you a chronic patient.
2. His communication is unmatched. His willingness to listen to feedback about treatment and progress is incredible. As important, he takes the time to thoroughly describe the treatment plan and clearly set expectations for your recovery.
3. He is not complacent. It’s clear that he’s constantly evaluating new treatment options and advancements in technology, but only using proven techniques. I felt like I was getting the same level of treatment a professional athlete would.
4. Related to #3, his ability to work with insurance plans is great. I was able to take advantage of my coverage and get world-class treatment for a fair cost.
5. Last, he’s also an athlete. You don’t need to be, but if you are, he makes sure you’re able to get back to whatever sport or activity you want.
I’ve had a pretty active life and aged my body beyond my years. I’m pretty excited that I won’t have to hang that up anytime soon.
If you need help, it’d be worth your time to pay these guys a visit.
– Matt A.
For years I had been afraid to go to a chiropractor because of a really bad experience with one. This last year I was involved in an automobile accident and really needed some relief from my injuries. I had gone to Infinite Vitality for a message previously and decided to give a chiropractor a chance and I am so glad that I did. Dr. Atti was very gentle, he explained everything clearly, in terms that I could understand, and really put my mind at ease. I will always go to Infinite Vitality for my chiropractic/massage needs. I even referred my own granddaughter to them for her accident injuries, that is how much trust and faith I have in them.
– Lynda F.
My family and I absolutely love Dr. Lauren and Dr. Paul!! They treat you with the utmost care, whether it is your first time or your 20th time. My son and I have a knack for messing ourselves up and the Dr.’s continue to get us back into “fighting’ condition!
– Owen D.
Best place to get chiropractic work & massage. Nice light, yet professional, atmosphere. I recommend them to all my friends, family & colleagues.
Dr. Atti is the bomb! He’s helped relieve my chronic neck pain and he’s in the process of bringing my knees back to life. Vanessa, LMT works magic with her hands. I’d recommend Dr. Atti and his team to anyone looking for pain relief.
– Dominik P.
Dr. Atti and the whole staff are wonderful! I’m so grateful to feel better after severe sciatic pain. Dr. Atti is a very knowledgeable practitioner, kind and professional with a great sense of humor. I highly recommend you to visit Infinity Vitality and see Dr. Atti if you are suffering from chronic pain.
– Judith S.
Friendly and professional staff in all areas. This team uses massage, chiropractic and PT to help you be at your best!
– Melissa S.
Dr. Atti is very knowledgeable and attentive. He was able to quickly discern the cause of my pain and provide a good outline for treatment including in-house work and aftercare. I left feeling much better physically and mentally knowing the pain was not only reduced by the end of the visit but would also diminish as time went on. Thanks, Paul and team!
– Jake W.
Amazing service and very friendly. The massages have a wide range with cupping and hot stones. My husband and I love coming here for wrap-around care, at an affordable price. The best chiropractic and message around.
– Nirvana K.
My go-to location for chiropractic and massage! Dr. Atti and his wife run a fantastic business with an amazing team. They truly care about your well-being. While working closely together with the massage therapists they make the overall experience top-notch!! Highly recommend getting a massage and adjustment together
– Philip M.
A few hours after leaving my appointment, I’m already writing a review because I just still can’t believe how good I feel after only my first visit with Dr. Paul. My overall experience was almost 3 hours long and the time and effort Dr. Paul and the rest of the team put in was way beyond my expectations. From taking the time to hear my concerns to the different tools they use to get you feeling good and warmed up before they get hands-on to adjusting you, is what really just made this whole experience so much better. This place is like no other and I 10/10 recommend it. I will definitely be coming back!
– Nadiya K.